Low Voltage Installer
Low Voltage Multi-Family/Commercial
$1,000 Sign on Bonus earned and paid after completing 6 months of continuous employement.
- Work under the supervision of a Lead Technician
- Install, Wire, Test & Repair various types of Low Voltage wiring and systems
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Any Low Voltage Experience (preferred)
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Dependable Transportation
- Strong & Effective Communication Skills
- Attention to Detail
- General Computer Skills
- Eager to Work & Trainable
- Align with Company’s Core Values
- Able to pass a Workability Test and Drug Screening
- Membership into the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life
- Vacation Pay
- Union Representation
We hire and train only the best candidates. If you are dependable and willing to work hard with a positive attitude, we want to hear from you! Send your resume and why you would be an asset to our company today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Fill Out Our Online Application
Or submit a resumè/cover letter using the link below.
Submit Your Resumé